Monday, January 19, 2009

Music to game by

As any gamer knows, a good feature in any blockbuster game is the music. The most notable coming to mind would be the fine tunes composed by Marty O'Donnell of Bungie Studios for the Halo Trilogy which blends classical instruments with some electronica/rock elements. Music is easily a staple for any person at any point in their daily routine, and multiplayer gaming is no exception. Gamers choose music that typically gets them excited, pumped, or otherwise fired up to do what needs to be done.My personal preferences for music vary based on the game I am playing, and whether or not I need to hear the action in the game. While playing Halo 2 multiplayer, I compiled a mixed CD that had some of my favorite music on it which would get me excited, and some has even been included the machinima series "Shadowfall" that I am working on.The Outsider [resident reinholder remix] A Perfect Circle-Resident Evil Apocolypse Soundtrack {2004}Bloodwork- 36 Crazyfists - Resident Evil Apocolypse Soundtrack {2004}Passive- A Perfect Circle- Emotive{2004}Firestarter-Prodigy-Jock Rock 2000 {2000}Hypnotise-System of a Down-Hypnotise{2005}Whats it feel like to be a ghost-Taking Back Sunday- Louder Now{2006}Duality-Slipknot-Vol. 3 The Subliminal Verses{2004}Getting Away with Murder-Papa Roach-Getting away with Murder{2004}Breaking the habit-Linkin Park-Meteora{2003}I'm gonna get my gun-D12-D12 World{2003} Naturally there are more songs that could easily fit into this list, but these are the top ten that always get me fired up and ready to frag like a maniac.

No comments:

Post a Comment